Following the latest government announcement, we will not be able to hold services in any of our churches during November, but churches are permitted to open for private prayer as indicated below. There will be measures in place in all the churches to allow us to do this safely – please see the general requirements for details.
St Andrew’s, Kimbolton, will be open from 10.30 to 11.30 am on Saturdays and Tuesdays, beginning from 7 November. Entry will be only through the North Door; in order to avoid potentially hazardous cleaning, the toilet will not be open.
All Saints’, Tilbrook, will be open every Sunday and Wednesday from 10am to 3pm.
All Saints’, Covington, is always open for private prayer.
St Peter’s, Easton, is open for private prayer on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Please do not come to the church if you have any COVID-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, or loss of taste or smell, or have been in contact with any infected person.
- On entry and departure, please sanitise your hands.
- Face masks or other suitable covering for mouth and nose must be worn at all times.
- Try not to touch your face or any surface unnecessarily
- Social distancing (2 metres) should be observed at all times, inside and outside the church.
- Only designated pews will be used, in order to maintain correct social distancing.
- Only members of the same household may sit together.
- Please do not attempt to go into any part of the church that is cordoned off
- Please note that the pew Bibles will not be available. If you wish to use a Bible or prayer book, please bring your own.
These procedures will be reviewed regularly in accordance with Church of England/Government guidelines, which currently advise that people over 70 and others who have underlying health issues should continue to exercise extreme caution.