Our Communities have rich networks of support which you will find below. If you’re stuck there is someone there for you.
Getting Support in Kimbolton
St Andrew’s, Kimbolton has recruited a group of volunteers who offer support and practical help within the town. Subject to lockdown restrictions they offer:
- home visits
- essential shopping
- collecting prescriptions
- coffee outings
- telephone, letter, card and email contact
- help with transport to church
- accompanying to and from church
- church visits
- “walk and talk” outings
- communion in the home.
If you think you or a friend/relative would appreciate and benefit from this support and befriending, contact Lynda on 01480 861604 or 07710 672465
Bereavement and Funerals
If you need to talk to the vicar, you can contact him in any of the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/revdphiliphowson/
- Phone: 01480 869081
- Messenger: m.me/revdphiliphowson
If you need help or support because of needs created by the pandemic, please see our COVID-19 support page.